Thursday, August 30, 2012

Defeated to Determined

It's been a brutal couple of weeks, guys.

As of yesterday I was feeling...defeated.

Today I decided that I wasn't going to feel like that anymore. I went to a Weight Watchers meeting in Champaign and I've been rejuvenated (yes, I tried reading my motivation blog to no avail. Hopefully, that was more helpful for you guys). It's been a hard time. I haven't been running because of the move. I'm unfamiliar with the area and I'm not sure where to run. Also, I have to be to work early in the morning and don't want to wake up at the crack of dawn to go. Moving took it's toll despite my efforts. We didn't have an oven/stove for awhile so that was rough too. See? Excuses. I keep making excuses.

I weighed in anyways tonight. I gained 1.2 lbs. Ouch. I AM contributing part of that to weighing-in in the evening instead of the morning. I don't think I gained that much, but I know I gained a little because I fell off the bandwagon. Like...seriously. I feel hard. Ya know what?

It's a new day.

Today I'm feeling...determined. I am determined to do better this week. I am determined to stick to my plan throughout the holiday weekend. I will do it, guys. You can too! Let's hold each other accountable  for the weekend and really own it!

My goals for this week:
1. Success over the weekend.
2. Find a new running routine.

Those are pretty hefty goals in themselves so I'm only going to stick with those. Let's use this week to get back into the swing of things! If I can do it, you can do it! I'll let you know how it goes and I hope to hear good things from you!!!!

As always, comment, repin, +1, share, tweet, etc. to share these great tips with others!




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment