Monday, October 29, 2012

My Little Experiment

So, it's no secret that I love to snack...seriously...I love snacking. My biggest obstacle with Weight Watchers is snacking in the evenings. Evenings are my time to relax and chill with my wonderful husband. This usually consists of turning on Netflix and chomping on popcorn or some other sweet or salty snack. It's great at the time, but it's not so great when I weigh in each week.

I'm doing an experiment.

I've decided to try to NOT eat anything after 7:30 p.m. I set an alarm on my phone to help me remember this little idea of mine.


Obviously, I'll have to keep y'all posted on my results, but I encourage you to try something like this as well! Finding out where your weaknesses are is important and finding out ways to fix them is important too! I'm super hopeful that this will be a great thing for my diet as I've been such a slacker as of late. If any of y'all come up with ideas for what you're doing to get rid of your weaknesses, share them in the comments! Your feedback is helpful for both myself and others! Make it happen, people. =)

Good luck and I'll make sure to keep you posted on my progress!

As always, comment, repin, +1, share, tweet, etc. to share these great tips with others!


Pin It Now!

1 comment: